Saturday, February 6, 2010

Introduction to my online learning log

Ok, so it's not really day one of my learning, just merely a starting point of logging my study and learning processes, experiences and procedures.
There are many reasons for the creation of this blog and they the main purposes are as follows
1) It is part of the Unit requirement and it is the request of the creators of the unit that I create a learning log
2) To assist the quality and quantity of my learning and enhance the overall University experience.
3)To record variations in my opinions, learning techniques and oeverall views on the learning experience,subject matter and University structure, and how it effects me personally.
4) To learn techniques which will assist my academic career progressively and continue into my career and beyond

the Degree I am pursuing is Bachelor of Business Studies through Open Universities Australia, and the degree will come from Monash, which I am really pleased about.
The first units I have chosen, or rather, the man at seek.com enroled me in to get me started, are SSK12-Introduction to University Learning, provided by Murdoch University. This unit can be used as an elective later so has two functions.
The second Unit is MAN11-Introduction to Mangagement, provided by Monash.

I have the required texts for SSK12, being GUIDE TO LEARNING INDEPENDENTLY 4/E and LEARNING COMPANION 4/E as well as the introduction to University Learning Reader, courtesy of Murdoch University.
I will require for MAN11-MANAGEMENT 5/E & MYMANAGEMENT LAB, this I will get next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment