Sunday, February 28, 2010

28/02/2010

one more sleep until it all begins, except for a noticable absence of login details for ECO11, I realise that South Australia is the "bong state", but I hope to god they are emailing me something out at midnight or at least by 7am tomorrow.
A productive Sunday with the completion of my SASk12 quickskills module in the afternoon, and no I did not rush it, I have just done it before and thoroughly scrutinised it during the quickskills modules 3 weeks ago.It is due in week 2, so i will wait a few days to upload it, at least then, it is gone.at 5% of the total, it is not of huge importance, but I would like to get 5% up my sleeve, only 40% to go then, of course a high distincion is the goal.
More microeconomics text reading this afternoon, and just finished the section on elasticity, with a reasonable comprehension of the concepts, terminology and mathamatical equations.
With the questions at the end of the chapter, I was initially able to answer (In my head) approximately 1 in 10 confidently, and now at the end of chapters I would say 7 or 8 out of 10 would receive a suitable response.I believe my undestanding of the disipline of economics and ability to understand what I am reading is improving dramatically.the words and terms are no less foreign, but my comprehension of the explainations and applications is way above where it was a week ago.I need to buy another text, and i will do it in a week or so, although the chap I bought the one I have from, never aquired it and said he didn't need it.i will seek any advantage presented however.Approximately 4.5 hours studying today.

No comments:

Post a Comment