Sunday, February 21, 2010

21/02/10

Not much today, Sunday is a day of rest and that's what i dida look at Microeconomics 8 and battled to understand the equation C=a+bY for a couple of hours.Clearly my brain is not trained to think in this way, one of Donald Rumsfeld's "Known Unknowns", a am fully aware the idea exists, I just don't know how it works yet.I have had 2 big breakthoughs so far and will persevere.After all, I still have7 days of study before it starts and I have to actually learn this stuff,hopefully some will just be reitterated as I will get a bit of it, that will be enough of a headstart for me.
Microeconomics scares the shit out of me and not because of the concepts and ideas, they strangely compliment my way of thinking perfectly, but the math and graoh side may cause me to swallow my pride early and ask for help.
I will do more SSk stuff early tomorrow, then spend a few hours on economics math problems.ironically, not working the equation, but rather working out how to work out the equation.
Facebook is going ok, the Brisbane group continues to dissapoint me, with no input from 80 percent, and little productive input from the rest.I may start kicking people out if they have not contributed after the first 2 or 3 weeks.fuck them, I can't stand moochers.

No comments:

Post a Comment